MAXIMISE YOUR JDE INVESTEMENT
Our Consultants are Domain experts in their respective functional fields and experienced in system implementation and support. Thus, we are fully equipped to conduct a review of your business processes and identify areas that could be streamlined to extract maximum efficiency without compromising on any internal controls.
We have a highly experienced implementation team which shall prove to be the right partners for your implementation, migration, or upgradation plan. Our project management team ensures that the implementation is carried out in an accelerated manner without compromising on any of the project phases which include
- System study and analysis (As-Is / To-be)
- Development, configuration, and testing
- Training and UAT
- Go-Live and post go-Live support
- End-to-end implementation
- Implementation of new modules to an already Live JDE instance
- Process automation
- Technical ‘As-Is’ upgrade
- Comprehensive upgrade with implementation of newly available functionalities.
- Tools release upgrade
- Server migration
- Process optimizations
- Cost Optimization
- Database migration from On-premise to AWS cloud
Reviewing every aspect of the business process to identify steps that may be redundant, inefficient, or lacking appropriate controls. Our specific recommendations shall be towards addressing such issues and optimize the process using automation and other latest available tools.
- 24/7 system support to help your day-to-day business run smoothly.
- We also provide functional training to system administrators and end users so that they are skilled enough to handle the system in the right possible way. We have the necessary infrastructure (High speed data connection, dedicated classrooms with video conferencing etc.) and tools (well experienced tutors, User Productivity Kit-UPK) in place to conduct both online and classroom training.
- Our training offerings are flexible and can be structured to suit your business needs
- Develop client specific User Productivity kit (UPK)
- Complete end-to end functional module training
- Training on specific processes
System Health Check
- A Comprehensive system check with the objective to identify set-ups that are not in line with the Oracle standard or the industry best practices.